"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Run with the Guys

Santa Fe Trail
December 24, 2010
6.1 miles
56:14 min
9:13min/mile pace

Running with the guys is great!  Even when I haven't been doing the mileage and I feel it in my legs.  The emails went out and it was decided we needed to run Christmas Eve morning.  Chris, Bob, Dano, Me, Scooter, and Mike and Felix.

We started at Palmer Lake and headed down the Santa Fe except for Scooter who told me he would pass up on his way up to Palmer Lake and his 12 mile run and the catch us on the way down -- which of course he did!

The run was easy, the banter fun, and the morning perfect!  Even better when I found out Scooter made it into Boston!

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment