"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Garden of the Gods


January 12, 2010
Garden of the Gods
6.06 miles
1:10 hours


I ran in the Garden of the Gods today (Tuesday) and had a very good out look - It was January in Colorado and I was in a T-shirt and shorts running! However, once I hit the trails around the park, my legs felt like lead. They told me I ran a race Saturday and then 15 plus miles on Sunday. Wow. I haven't been that tired since my November marathon.

Today's run was not pretty despite the beautiful weather and awesome views. I parked at the Visitor's Center outside the park so I was able to chalk up 6 miles; however, the time was not the greatest and included some stops for telephone calls. This is what happens when you are trying to start you own business!

The trails were in pretty good condition overall, I didn't wear my micro spikes and only slipped once on the closed trail section.

No comments:

Post a Comment