"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Monday, May 10, 2010

Moab Weekend!






May 7-9, 2010
Moab, Utah
Arches Nat'l Park




No running for me last week; weather, work, and tiredness kept me from pounding the pavement. However, I did have a great trip to Moab this past weekend in which I hiked two trails (Delicate Arch and Devil's Garden) for over 10 miles. In addition, I rode my bike in the park for 4 miles and then went mountain biking for almost 7 miles. Whew! Yes, I am tired today.








But what a great weekend! And one that I was able to be active without the running. I tell ya though, quite a few times I wanted to break out into a run on those lovely trails in Arches National Park; however, that would not have been nice to the friends.








I'm off to Wyoming today after class and will not return until Wednesday before the final. I hope to get a run in up there!




No comments:

Post a Comment