"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 16, 2010
Tucker's Tie-In
7 miles
1:08 hours

I am babying my back and therefore, have decided to run on the Santa Fe today. However, I just can't do flats, now can I?! So, with that in mind, I decided to run the Santa Fe from Woodmen up through the Academy and then turn around. This section has some really pretty rolling hills in it that are just gorgeous in the fall.

I had a chiropractor appointment at 9am and thought I would run after the adjustment. Dr. Gwen didn't like the fact I was running after her appt.; she told me next time to run before ... yes ma'am.

Great weather, a little breezy; but sunny and cool. Okay, for all you all non Coloradoans, that means it was about 35-40 degrees out and great!

It was a very nice run. It took me a bit to get all things working smoothly and I needed a pit stop at Ice Lake; however, by the turn around under the South USAFA bridge, I was feeling great and headed back down doing well.

No major aches or pains; however, I did notice my back and now I understand why Dr. Gwen wants me to run before!

No comments:

Post a Comment