"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Very Short Run!

Santa Fe Trail ... again!
Feb 11, 2010
3.1miles
27:52 minutes

I felt good yesterday so why not go out before the chiro appointment, right? Right!

Good short little run up Santa Fe from Baptist again, just to get my feet wet. I felt a little tight in the lower back; however, I have appointment and no worries. The weather was absolutely perfect!

Chiro gave me the thumbs up for Saturday's race!!! However, she nixed the proposed Barr Trail Run on Sunday ... I'll think of something else to do in its place, trust me!

Great! It snowed tonight on the way home from teaching ... there goes the trail conditions I passed onto Scooter.

Wish me luck on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment