"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Evening Fox Run

Fox Run Park
June 15, 2010
5.5 miles
58:50 min
10:42 min/mile

It's after 7pm and I need to run. The Sawtooth Relay was on the 12th, I travelled all day the 13th and half of the 14th; therefore, it's time to stretch the legs and enjoy a nice jaunt in the wilderness park up the road.

What a great time to run - the dirt trails fairly hum with the patter of kids' feet as they dart from one cool discovery to another along the paths followed by adults ambling along at a more sedate pace. I am immensely happy to see so many people enjoying the park. And, even more happy to see no dogs off leash!

Tonight, I take one long loop around and enjoy the cool evening air as I lope through the park.

A great run with one more scheduled before the Mt. Evans Ascent on Saturday, my last race for the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment