"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Santa Fe

March 30, 2010
8.05 miles
1:19 hours
9:55 min/mile

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Santa Fe. It is the most clear trail, offers the most variety and darn it, you just can't beat it when the weather's iffy.

Started at North Gate and ran down and up four miles each way. This stretch is good with rolling hills and, of course, that darn wind that gets you every time. Easy run after bumping up my distance on the weekends. I'm happy. The left knee still bothers me a bit but it is only on the side and nothing to major to worry about at this juncture.

Ran in the middle of the afternoon since I needed to clear my head from lesson prep for my 4 hour class tonight. Whew! Now, that will tire a body out very effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment