"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fox Run Park

April 14, 2010
Fox Run Trails
5.07 miles
53:57 min
10:39 min/mile

My Sunday runs still take a lot out of me and it is difficult to get out on Tuesdays with my 4 hours class that evening that I must prepare for during the day. With that, it's another Wednesday run for me!

Today I ran up from my house into Fox Run and had a great run this morning. I only stopped at my favorite place - the bench at the top of the steepest hill with the great view of Pikes Peak. A stop is almost mandatory: to appreciate the beauty of the mountain and catch your breath after the hill.

From there, I took the longest loop available (coming down the trail you can take a single track, a left onto another trail or continue down all the way to the parking lot and around).

A very nice run and a good way to clear the cobwebs before class!

No comments:

Post a Comment