"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Running with the guys!

April 10, 2010
Falcon Trail
9 miles
1:27 hours
9:43 min/mile

Last time I ran this trail, I tripped and fell hard on my injured leg. Today, we had an 8 am start at the top of the Falcon Trail and a great morning to run with Bob, Chris, Holly, Jeff and Mike. We parked at various locations to allow those who wanted shorter distances.

It worked out very well today and was so much fun. Chris ran 5; Bob started before us and did the whole trail, while Mike, Jeff, Holly and I ran 9 miles. A good Saturday morning run! Even better, I did not trip; and just to be safe, I ran behind Jeff today! Unfortunately for Mike, he did trip today, but nothing serious and I think the curse of Jeff is gone.

Afterwards, we met for French pastries and enjoyed the camaraderie. I learned something though, don't ask Holly about sports bras in front of our liberated male runners!

No comments:

Post a Comment