"Dream barriers look very high until someone climbs them. They are not barriers anymore." Lasse Viren

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Morning Loop

Sage Park Loop

January 28, 2011
4.04 miles
10:32 min/mile

Don and I meet up early this morning before my daughter and her friend who are visiting from college get up.  I have been staring at my calendar and truly, I believe, it is smirking at me.  It flashes the empty days in my face and tells me I'm lazy and cannot run.  Therefore, I must fill one more square with red numbers noting distances and miles and paces and feed the calendar.

We elect to do the same loop we did earlier in the week and we tackle it without any problems.  After which, we head to the 1st Street Bakery for a bagel and coffee.  Over our breakfast, we meet Anne and chat with her. She is another CC runner; however, she got up at the ungodly hour of 5 am to run this morning.  Yikes.  Now, that is dedication! 

We have had a good run and the calendar has been fed once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment